Under Chassis Spare tire cover - Worth it?

and where you are the cars rust from the top down! I have found many brand new spare tires on the side of the road due to corrosion eating thru the cables. Even with new tires I still manage to get a flat about once a year and the winch gets a good blast of chain and cable spray grease when I put the spare back up. The wheels on the spare, both trucks are very rusty. Would that Fluid Film be a good option for coating the spare or would it attract dirt? No comment on your holiday activities Swath. 

On 10/28/2022 at 4:03 PM, KevinRC said:

I am, 65 and yeah, I got attitude, and when someone thinks that I am keeping the original Polyester spare, well then..them and the horse they rode in on.

BTW, my Step Dad is 102 years old (still living) WWII Vet with 2 purple hearts and a silver cross. And since the tender age of 14 has taught me what I know or don't know.

If Richard is the best, then clearly I do NOT belong here.

Did you serve or are you riding on your Dad's coat tails? I served 38 years and have 5 good conduct medals Nat'l Defense Service, 2 AF Commendation medals, big deal; no body cares. I learned most of what I know they easy way, listening to those wiser than I.; I also learned things on my own and the hard way by making bad choices, that's where wisdom grows, in the soil of bad decisions