Tonneau cover - Lomax or RollNLock

I need to get a tonneau cover pretty soon and have it narrowed down between the Lomax and the Roll N Lock. 

I had a Retrax on my previous truck but the canister took up quite a bit of room. I'm considering the Roll N Lock because it has the smallest canister on the market. I like the Lomax because it gives full bed access and I can remove the cover completely in a matter of seconds if needed.

Looking for feedback on both of these covers if anybody here has either one of them.

Personally, really like the Lomax. 2 years on and looks and operates new.  Super simple to remove and put back on as needed. Would buy again.

I never understood appeal of the rollers. Seems more likely to break and takes up unrecoverable space. 

IMG_20210301_154944503_HDR.thumb.jpg.007b15e1e34130f18163b32755294e9f.jpg

Same here.

While I liked the Retrax the canister was sometimes a pain. It was nice I could close it in multiple spots and I could lock it so it was very secure. Even though the RollNLock has preset locking locations, it seems a little more versatile in that aspect.

While I couldn't stack anything at the front of the bed I got used to it. That's where I'm stuck on deciding and was hoping people here had both and could chime in on the good and bad of each.

11 hours ago, Mossyoakglock said:

What is the water-tightness like? Do you get much water in the bed when it rains?

A couple of dribbles by the tailgate through the car wash. Otherwise dry. Most likely could make adjustment and be 100% dry. 

Lomax is having a sale right now and can save over 20%. I am sounding like a salesman, but just a happy customer.