Mammoth coilovers

Anyone have experience with Mammoth coilovers? American truck is running special that looks pretty good. 

https://www.americantrucks.com/mammoth-silverado1500-2-inch-lift-coil-over-kit-with-adjustable-damping-s128430.html

They have a cheaper one that doesn't have dampening. I see lots of good reviews for their wheels and esp their lift blocks. Seems that jeep users also use these and most seem happy. 

I'm leaning toward the eibach pro, but the fact this is preloaded and has dampening vice height adjustment is worth considering. 

22 hours ago, Russ757 said:

Anyone have experience with Mammoth coilovers? American truck is running special that looks pretty good. 

https://www.americantrucks.com/mammoth-silverado1500-2-inch-lift-coil-over-kit-with-adjustable-damping-s128430.html

They have a cheaper one that doesn't have dampening. I see lots of good reviews for their wheels and esp their lift blocks. Seems that jeep users also use these and most seem happy. 

I'm leaning toward the eibach pro, but the fact this is preloaded and has dampening vice height adjustment is worth considering. 

I wonder if they can be adjusted for more lift safely.