Two years

KARNUT

It seems by my own hand or just circumstance I add and subtract a ride. Or just move them around within my family. My daughter drives lots of miles. So my low mileage CRV at 42K miles is going to her. Her 125K miles Oddessy is becoming my trip vehicle. An improvement for both. Of course hers needs deep cleaning and detailing. And probably maintenance. I usually pay for all that. She’s a single mom. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Good on you Karnut.

I did leave out her check engine light came on and it started missing. And I have to confess at 100K miles with a timing belt replacement. I passed on the spark plugs replacement. We were already at 2K for belt and accompanying service. Shortly after she got a better job with more driving. After the mother in law gave us the CRV I figured it be perfect for my daughter. I was waiting for Odyssey to hit 100K miles. My concern is, well it has cylinder deactivation. If it comes back to life and cleans up to my comfort level. It will be my trip vehicle. I have 3 months until my next trip to Fayetteville to visit my father in law. 

• Like 1