Lasfit led custom for the 2500/3500. Anyone tried them?

Ordered from Amazon as they have some promotions running that really brings the price down quite a bit.

H11: Pro-CS-01L

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0874RZ9R5?psc=1

Added also the switchbacks: T-7443D

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0825M835W?psc=1

Total for boths sets of H11 and the switchbacks was $313. You might have to click the redeem coupon button to get all the discounts.

• 1 month later...

Following up for anyone considering these:

H11 seem really solid. Really dig the light output. Brighter and a much cooler white tone. They fill pretty well and I didn't have to do anything to adjust the beam, though others may have to.

Switchback bulbs do NOT recommend. Sitting at a long stop light with the turn signal on will get a failure message and quick blink tone after a couple minutes. It takes even less time when its hot outside. I am going to have to remove these and put the stock bulbs back in.

2 hours ago, duderegular said:

Switchback bulbs do NOT recommend. Sitting at a long stop light with the turn signal on will get a failure message and quick blink tone after a couple minutes. It takes even less time when its hot outside. I am going to have to remove these and put the stock bulbs back in.

I had that same thing happen once last fall on my left switchback.  If sitting in hot weather for long periods of time waiting on a long ass light to let me go left, I just shut it off while sitting still and turn it back on before I move forward.  Aside from that I've never had a problem with them.

17 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

I had that same thing happen once last fall on my left switchback.  If sitting in hot weather for long periods of time waiting on a long ass light to let me go left, I just shut it off while sitting still and turn it back on before I move forward.  Aside from that I've never had a problem with them.

Ya its something that could be managed in that situation, but I don't want to deal with that if I am on the side of the road with hazards and then have them crap out.

3 hours ago, duderegular said:

Ya its something that could be managed in that situation, but I don't want to deal with that if I am on the side of the road with hazards and then have them crap out.

It's funny you mention the hazards.  We were on the side of the road with a flat camper tire last Sunday for over 2 hours in Wetumpka, AL.  That was fun...not....anyhow had the hazards on the whole time, not one problem.  I'm not sure how to explain it but they worked perfectly in high heat with the engine running the whole time.