Locking fuel cap?

I have a few funnels like the one below. They are much better than the funnel which come with the truck. They are longer and the mouth is wider. They cost more than $1 but far less than $20.

As for getting fuel out of the tank by siphon, I also have one of these Flow Joe pumps. I have never used it for that purpose, I use it to transfer fuel from portable cans into tanks. But they claim the stiff white tube can be used to get past the "ball" in the the fill tube on vehicles.

Screenshot_20230318_152801_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_153012_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I bought a motorad mgc591 and it works well.  Engagement feels different than the stock one, but there are no codes indicating it's not sealing.  There is also the mgc233kad however, those are keyed alike so everyone with that model cap uses the same key.  The mgc591 uses different keys.  That being said, it's not easy to make duplicates.  You need to bring the cap and key to a good locksmith to find a compatible key blank.  Motorad does not have any information on the keys other than they are made in Mexico and they will not sell blanks.  The keys are thinner than any available here, but with the cap supplied to the locksmith I was able to get duplicates that work.