New headlights

You'll have to post some night shots from behind the wheel. I've heard that the pattern and performance of these are equal or better than the OEM LED headlights, which is surprising as in my experience the beam pattern/ output of aftermarket lamps is never is good and clean as OEM. 

• 1 month later...

I was waiting for someone to post pictures. It looks really good.

I been trying to decide which aftermarket to buy now that they are trickling into the market.

How's the light out at night?

These are the other two options I was thinking of going with.

SmartSelect_20230426_224641_Firefox.thumb.jpg.1cddcc26606e4caa4b427a0414e41757.jpg

SmartSelect_20230426_224657_Firefox.thumb.jpg.bd02386def301cc39b6f46ac1b540156.jpg

Edited by jesuseagle

The light is truly impressive, as good as any factory headlights I’ve ever seen. I have to admit that I trusted review ratings a little more than I typically do but they were correct. Once I took one of my factory headlight assemblies out and compared it to the Morimoto, I saw and felt the quality. My only concern is with the DRL. It was easy to run and connect the wire but there doesn’t seem to be a good way to put the fuse box lid back on with the wire in the way. But that may be an issue with all aftermarket DRLs. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I went with full LED. I would have traded them in but unless I’m mistaken, that wasn’t an option. Im trying to sell them and they’re brand new. I packed them in the boxes that the Morimotos came in so that I can ship, if necessary 

• Like 1