Well last March I moved in with my now wife as her house in our opinion offered more (mainly the backyard and bike trail access).  The only thing really lacking was garage space as it only had a 2 car garage.  I also added a 10x12 shed in the backyard.   Started planning a garage build and surprisingly with the HOA and town it went fairly smooth (approval wise).  The build started in July 2022 (contracted).  Size wise it is 14 x22 and stores my car and tools.  Enjoy some photos :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Well last March I moved in with my now wife as her house in our opinion offered more (mainly the backyard and bike trail access).  The only thing really lacking was garage space as it only had a 2 car garage.  I also added a 10x12 shed in the backyard.   Started planning a garage build and surprisingly with the HOA and town it went fairly smooth (approval wise).  The build started in July 2022 (contracted).  Size wise it is 14 x22 and stores my car and tools.  Enjoy some photos :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Nice to see you back around. Last you were on here often you just got a new truck and Camaro. Any new rides? 

2 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Nice to see you back around. Last you were on here often you just got a new truck and Camaro. Any new rides? 

Im still around.  Since tapatalk went away I dont post much.  I am mainly on the FB gm-trucks page now.  

No new vehicles still have both.  Have looked (still look) at ZL1/1LEs just dont want to spend the money.  My 18 is still a blast to drive.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 99silveradoz71 said:

Looks like a nice setup for some detailing. 

Havent done much detailing in there but it is super bright.  Friday will probably be the first day out for the car since my truck goes to the dealer for the oil cooler lines leaking (for an official diagnosis, parts are on national back order).  My truck sits out 100% of the time now so it gets washed when I have time.  

21 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Im still around.  Since tapatalk went away I dont post much.  I am mainly on the FB gm-trucks page now.  

No new vehicles still have both.  Have looked (still look) at ZL1/1LEs just dont want to spend the money.  My 18 is still a blast to drive.  

My wife quit FB. I got used to this site since Tapatalk. I only bang on the phone, I leave the computer to the wife. I only have the wife’s Intagra type r for as a collector now. You get older you have to pull some irons out of the fire. I get to drive my all time favorite truck from the past. I thought about getting a Camaro since they’re going away. That last time I did something like that they came back with another one years later. It’s all good.

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Havent done much detailing in there but it is super bright.  Friday will probably be the first day out for the car since my truck goes to the dealer for the oil cooler lines leaking (for an official diagnosis, parts are on national back order).  My truck sits out 100% of the time now so it gets washed when I have time.  

Not sure why GM still hasn't been able to build a cooler line worth a damn in the last 30+ years. 

2 hours ago, MaverickZ71 said:

Not sure why GM still hasn't been able to build a cooler line worth a damn in the last 30+ years. 

3rd GM truck and all 3 have had the issue.  Cant say they arent consistent. lol

• Like 1

I started driving 1/2 tons in 1998. My first new GMC was an 01. They all got can tunes, exhaust and intakes. The prior 98 Ford got a super charger. The 01 got 25K oil changes and no other maintenance for 120K miles. The 04 Z-71 same with the oil. At 150K transmission service and antifreeze flush. That was it. The gauges went funky. There was a recall after I paid 700$ to fix it and traded it in. My son put the last 50K miles on. Trading it in at 180K for an avalanche. I had a trailblazer ss and would trade back and forth with my son if I needed to go on the job site. I fell in love with the avalanche the reason I have one now. One more new GM a 2014 Texas edition. I only put 28K miles on it. My experience with GM trucks was always good. I had the same experience with the other brands. One exception a 1995 V-10 Ram. Fixed under warranty. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...