2019 Yukon XL Denali - B0083.3A & B0084.3A

Hello, I have nearly completed a 2019 Yukon XL Denali salvage rebuild with 1 nagging issue lingering, B0083.3A & B0084.3A, which is for front impact sensor serial mismatch.  The salvage vehicle I bought was hit hard in the front with drive, passenger, and curtain bags deploying.  I have to this point had the SDM cleared of crash data and I have new Dorman front impact sensors installed.  I have talked to 3 different dealerships and got inconsistent response from all three... some saying that impact sensor is plug and play and some saying they can "program" or remap the impact sensors on the SDM.  My understanding of the trouble codes are that the SDM is receiving signal from front impact sensors BUT the component serial identification does not match the component serial identification in the SDM memory.

I took it to a dealer yesterday that said they could reprogram but I think all they did is clear the codes and then proceeded to create a $1400 estimate to replace the front object detection sensors... which have no codes, I tried to work through the clear misunderstanding of the situation but got frustrated and asked for my car back... wasted $160 on that trip.

Today I have called 2 other dealers... 1 saying there is no programming option, impact sensors are plug and play and the other saying that they can and have had success getting this resolved on the SDM.  Clearly I'm skeptical and so trying to do more research and make more informed decision before burning anymore money at a dealer.

Welcome any input from those that may have experienced similar.