It appears Lasfit is now making LED tail lights and reverse lights. I must buy them...

Looks like it didnt get dropped off today either so likely Tuesday at the earliest. Its a whopping 12 miles from the plant, I could push it there quicker. 

When I look on the Lasfit website for the 2023 it shows the Low beams as being "H11 H9 H8" as well as the same bulbs for the high beams. I understood that the H11 and H9 were different in the numbers and location of locking pins ?  My best guess is that the LED's use a generic tab configuration that works in both sockets. The traditional filament style bulbs varied a little between the 2 for patterns, H11 for low and H9 for high, but it looks like the LED's can be the same since they both put out a better pattern. Someone jump in and correct me if my assumptions are wrong ? 

Edited by 64BAwagon

3 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

Looks like it didnt get dropped off today either so likely Tuesday at the earliest. Its a whopping 12 miles from the plant, I could push it there quicker. 

When I look on the Lasfit website for the 2023 it shows the Low beams as being "H11 H9 H8" as well as the same bulbs for the high beams. I understood that the H11 and H9 were different in the numbers and location of locking pins ?  My best guess is that the LED's use a generic tab configuration that works in both sockets. The traditional filament style bulbs varied a little between the 2 for patterns, H11 for low and H9 for high, but it looks like the LED's can be the same since they both put out a better pattern. Someone jump in and correct me if my assumptions are wrong ? 

Your assumptions are correct.

Has something to do with the output of a standard halogen H9 is more intense than the H11, but not as long lasting. I know from my previous car forums, led's were interchangeable between H9/H11.