It appears Lasfit is now making LED tail lights and reverse lights. I must buy them...

And here's the reply I got this morning from Lasfit.  

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Lasfit.

Most customers report that our LED tail lights do not work for a 2022 Chevy 2500HD Custom model, we do not recommend replacing them.

If the tail, brake, and rear turn signal lights are separate bulbs, our LED lights will work to replace them.

If they are tail/brake/turn signal function all in one, our LED lights will still hyper flasher or cause an error code.

Kiki
Best Regards
Lasfit Customer Service
www.Lasfit.com

This is not their fault at all it is mine of course.  It does beg 2 questions though, one why did they send them to that guy apparently knowing they don't work, and two why hasn't he reported on his video that the tail lights don't work properly?  Either way no big deal.  I might be able to return them using Amazon so all is good.  Just a bit confusing is all.

7 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

And here's the reply I got this morning from Lasfit.  

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Lasfit.

Most customers report that our LED tail lights do not work for a 2022 Chevy 2500HD Custom model, we do not recommend replacing them.

If the tail, brake, and rear turn signal lights are separate bulbs, our LED lights will work to replace them.

If they are tail/brake/turn signal function all in one, our LED lights will still hyper flasher or cause an error code.

Kiki
Best Regards
Lasfit Customer Service
www.Lasfit.com

This is not their fault at all it is mine of course.  It does beg 2 questions though, one why did they send them to that guy apparently knowing they don't work, and two why hasn't he reported on his video that the tail lights don't work properly?  Either way no big deal.  I might be able to return them using Amazon so all is good.  Just a bit confusing is all.

Ask him in the video comments. You can easily return to Amazon. 

1 minute ago, Pryme said:

I already packaged them up and printed out the return paper.  I'm a little concerned about commenting on his video but I think I'll phrase it more like a question rather than WTH dude...lol...

24 minutes ago, Pryme said:

Ok, I left him the question.  I'm kind of hoping lasfit has modified them to work properly and using him as a test case.  I'll see what he says if he's having the same problems.

• Like 1

In all honesty if they never figure out the rear tail light issues it's not a big deal in my mind.  The rear lights work amazing and are plenty bright for me.  I've got what I need now with the other LED's I've installed.

28 minutes ago, Pryme said:

Yikes

So let's break this down.  Lasfit sent them to him for free as I understand the video.  The biggest question I have is why?  As we all know now the bulbs they sent him will not work and he openly admits they don't.  So why did they send them to him?  Why?  What part of this puzzle am I missing here?

8 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

So let's break this down.  Lasfit sent them to him for free as I understand the video.  The biggest question I have is why?  As we all know now the bulbs they sent him will not work and he openly admits they don't.  So why did they send them to him?  Why?  What part of this puzzle am I missing here?

To be a guinea pig and because they were free, he didn’t want to say anything negative about them. 

• Like 1

I sent Lasfit an e-mail for confirmation on headlights and the front turn signal switchbacks on the 2024. So far no response. My understanding is that the non LED trim levels (LT, Custom and WT) had the same bulbs as the 23's. I wanted to get confirmation from them directly. 

I received confirmation from Lasfit this morning that they do not have any information regarding replacement LED headlamps for the 2024 trucks. 

The owners manual gives no information regarding lamps of any kind on these trucks. It states "see your dealer" for many replacement parts now. 

The Chevrolet website does indicate that the following trims have halogen headlamp's. W/T, Custom, base LT.

The following trims will have the animated LED headlamp's and turn signals. LT with either the Z71 sport package or the midnight edition options, LTZ, High country. 

I will try and reach out to a source for information regarding the Halogen lamp numbers since my truck will have those and I want to order LED's when it gets here. 

Scott

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pryme said:

To be a guinea pig and because they were free, he didn’t want to say anything negative about them. 

I already know that, I just didn't want to call him out on that.  Life's too short to be a dick....lol  And I never want to be a dick to anyone....but I would like real world experience before I go and buy stuff...I would like an upfront honest review and I always try to provide that for the crap I've bought and installed...lol...I hope you all always know I will totally be upfront and honest....ALWAYS!!

Edited by Jettech1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

I received confirmation from Lasfit this morning that they do not have any information regarding replacement LED headlamps for the 2024 trucks. 

The owners manual gives no information regarding lamps of any kind on these trucks. It states "see your dealer" for many replacement parts now. 

The Chevrolet website does indicate that the following trims have halogen headlamp's. W/T, Custom, base LT.

The following trims will have the animated LED headlamp's and turn signals. LT with either the Z71 sport package or the midnight edition options, LTZ, High country. 

I will try and reach out to a source for information regarding the Halogen lamp numbers since my truck will have those and I want to order LED's when it gets here. 

Scott

If I have time this week I'll see if I can pop out the ol' halogen bulbs on my 24. 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 7:16 PM, the8rotor said:

If I have time this week I'll see if I can pop out the ol' halogen bulbs on my 24. 

@64BAwagon I should have time to pop out the stock halogens tomorrow. I bought some silverstars to help with my night driving. Yellow halogens just wash-out my vision.

• Like 2