It appears Lasfit is now making LED tail lights and reverse lights. I must buy them...

I just ordered them from Amazon.  Be sure to click on the 10% coupon, grand total of 60 and change.  And that will finish me out for Lasfit LED's all the way around my truck.  The front ones are amazing, it looks like the rear ones will be a homerun as well.

3 minutes ago, duderegular said:

Once you get them installed, would be interested to see if you have any issues with flicker or heat/cutting out. I saw some youtube videos where folks were saying their LED retrofit blinkers would stop working due to heat.

Also which headlights are you running?

LASfit H11's and their switchbacks for my turn signals

6 minutes ago, Jettech1 said:

LASfit H11's and their switchbacks for my turn signals

Thanks. Had morimoto LED bulbs in my 14 1500. They looked great for a couple months then got quite a bit dimmer. One side of the bulbs just barely illuminated. I am guessing heat is the reason. Had no luck getting any warranty coverage on them.

3 minutes ago, duderegular said:

Thanks. Had morimoto LED bulbs in my 14 1500. They looked great for a couple months then got quite a bit dimmer. One side of the bulbs just barely illuminated. I am guessing heat is the reason. Had no luck getting any warranty coverage on them.

The lasfits have a 1 year warranty.  I installed the H11's and the switchbacks on Nov. 10th of last year.  They are still perfect so far.

It appears we have a problem Houston.  The backup lights will blind aircraft at 30k ft.  They are absolutely amazing.  A definite buy for now but hang on before you get the tail lights.  I'll contact Lasfit and see what's going on but here's what's happening.  The parking lights, brake lights and 4 ways work perfect.  About 2 seconds after you turn a blinker on it will speed up and give me a fault message on the dash.  Both sides do it so let me get with Lasfit and see what the scoop is then I'll report back.  Get the backup lights.....dear lord....wow!!!!

2 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

It appears we have a problem Houston.  The backup lights will blind aircraft at 30k ft.  They are absolutely amazing.  A definite buy for now but hang on before you get the tail lights.  I'll contact Lasfit and see what's going on but here's what's happening.  The parking lights, brake lights and 4 ways work perfect.  About 2 seconds after you turn a blinker on it will speed up and give me a fault message on the dash.  Both sides do it so let me get with Lasfit and see what the scoop is then I'll report back.  Get the backup lights.....dear lord....wow!!!!

That’s not good sir. Let us know what they say. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pryme said:

That’s not good sir. Let us know what they say. 

Email just sent.  I'll be sure to let you all know.  It's funny that during that fast blinking, they actually worked during that time but obviously something is wrong.  But I can't say enough good about the backup lights.  I'm pretty sure you could do x-rays on your hands and arms...LOL    they are so damn bright you can't actually look directly at them for more than a second or so...I absolutely LOVE those.  Talk about making backing up easier at night!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jettech1 said:

Email just sent.  I'll be sure to let you all know.  It's funny that during that fast blinking, they actually worked during that time but obviously something is wrong.  But I can't say enough good about the backup lights.  I'm pretty sure you could do x-rays on your hands and arms...LOL    they are so damn bright you can't actually look directly at them for more than a second or so...I absolutely LOVE those.  Talk about making backing up easier at night!!!

Might have to try some. And maybe the others if they give you a legitimate reason or a fix. Headlights too

1 minute ago, Pryme said:

Might have to try some. And maybe the others if they give you a legitimate reason or a fix. Headlights too

I am a true fan of their headlights, switch backs and reverse lights.  Literally night and day difference.  You will love them!!!

59 minutes ago, Pryme said:

What are the switch backs?

Those are your front blinkers.  They call them switch backs because they will show white or amber depending on if you are using them as a turn signal or as a running light of which is all automatic.

Edit:  Wait a minute, I screwed that up a bit.  The switchbacks are not used as daytime running lights.  Only the low beam headlights.  At night the switch backs will be white, then turn amber when used as a turn signal.  From the factory the bulbs are amber that you will be replacing.  I hope I didn't confuse that too much.  Hell I'm confused now....lol....not really but I hope I said it right that time.... 🤣

Edited by Jettech1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly this could go 2 ways from Lasfit.  First way is, those bulbs I bought that were sent to that youtuber are not listed on their site for our HD trucks.  So I may end up having to eat them so to say because I really jumped the gun and bought what a youtuber was excited about.  Or they could say no problem, send them back and we will refund your purchase.  But I can't help but be curious as to why they sent that guy bulbs that are not listed to work on our trucks and if that's the case, why hasn't he said anything on his youtube page?  He must know by now that they don't work as a turn signal or they do work but will cause fast flashing and a fault message.  Either way all is fine.  If I have to eat them not a problem.  Trust me, I've had to take bigger losses then those lights in the past...Just life...lol..

Edited by Jettech1