Console safe. What do you have?

I just ordered the GM version.

Used my points and a 20% off discount got it for $140. Anyone else have this?

I needed something to keep my daily cash pile in and this is better than nothing.

i have the folding arm rest in the front that allows for another seat. I found one that mounts underneath it. Mounts a pistol no problem.

images.jpg

Locker Down or the Console Vault look very similar.  Locker Down has electronic locks if that is what you like, but the Console Vault is a little less expensive.  I would like to see something a little smaller as I don’t have that much I want to lock up and using either of these would interfere with my after market tray.

7 hours ago, COHusker said:

Locker Down or the Console Vault look very similar.  Locker Down has electronic locks if that is what you like, but the Console Vault is a little less expensive.  I would like to see something a little smaller as I don’t have that much I want to lock up and using either of these would interfere with my after market tray.

My tray sill fits just fine and the light is not blocked either.

Lock er down has non electronic key pads as well as I ordered the mechanincal one but they mistakenly sent the electronic model, which is indeed more expensive.

I have a tray from Amazon.

I will just have to find a tray that works, ordered one of the Locker Down last night.  The tray I have sits really low in the center console and with the newer trucks, there is a 110 outlet as well as USB plugs in there.  Heck, maybe I will print one on my 3D printer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CG5R7RQ4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

1 hour ago, tonto340 said:

I bought a center tray from Amazon and notched it for the electronic lock on my lock'er down safe.

Yea, that may be the easy route.  We will see once it gets here.

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2024 at 9:01 AM, tonto340 said:

I bought a center tray from Amazon and notched it for the electronic lock on my lock'er down safe.

Which tray did you go with? I installed the ConsoleVault with the elite lock, the oem tray no longer fits well.