Falken Wildpeak AT3 Blooming Issue

I have a 1 year old set of Falken Wildpeak AT3s and I cannot figure out how to clean them without them completely blooming out into this horrible brown color.  I’ve experimented with a few different products and methods and every time they end up brown.  

Products I’ve tried:

Turtle wax hybrid wheel and tire cleaner

Super clean degreaser-full strength and diluted 

Dish soap

Methods:

Standard tire brush

Drill Brush

Microfiber cloth

Tried all combinations of the above and the microfiber cloth seems to have the least amount of blooming but it doesn’t get into the sidewall lugs effectively.  The drill brush seemed to leave the most amount of blooming which makes me wonder if the physical abrasion is causing it.  

Applying tire shine seems to cover it up after the fact but I don’t really like using tire shine.  I understand that they need to be dressed to protect them but I drive a lot miles yearly and these tires will wear out before they degrade from that.  

I am baffled by this, I’ve had coopers and BFGs and only ever used super clean or purple power and never had this problem before.  

If anyone has experienced this with these tires and has any insight that would be great.  

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg

GETGONE is right, dealer sprayed that crap on my truck before i picked it up. looks pretty but a week later my sidewalls were turning brown. i thought it was from driving gravel roads but it wouldn't wash off. i used the hot water pressure washer at work at 3500 psi , that got rid of it. soap and water only after that

10 hours ago, GETGONE said:

The tire shine is the CAUSE of this.

The tire in the picture is after I scrubbed it 3 times with the various cleaners.  There cannot possibly be any trace of tire shine left on them.  Unless you are suggesting that previous shine applications have permeated the rubber beyond what I can scrub off.

I had the same issue with Nitto Mud Grapplers on my Wrangler and I bought the tires brand new and never used any tire shine on them. I never found anything that would make the brown go away, I sold the vehicle but when I did the tires were still brown! 

Try Meguiars A to Z wheel and tire cleaner. That's what I use. I used tire dressing on my 02 Camaro's Toyo tires and they would always turn brown a week or two later when the dressing wore off. If I cleaned them and didn't use dressing they stayed pretty black.

Westleys tire cleaner, been around forever I just spray on a DRY tire, let it set for a few secs then hand scrub with a scrub brush and rinse.

Looks great one tire at a time.

Most auto supplys have it.

https://petroleumservicecompany.com/bleche-wite-tire-cleaner/?sku=120066&msclkid=8dbe31e9faae186d0981544caeb04e4a

Edited by Naughty Donkey Performance