In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2024 GMC Canyon Denali where are they?

I put a factory order in for a 2024 Canyon Denali in January of 2024 at my local dealership, was told I would be able to keep track of the pickup truck using a order number, I have not received a order number and I called the dealership asking about the pickup of course they have no idea. I look online and find out that no 2024 Canyon Denali are not on any dealership lots? If anyone has any information about this please let us know. Thanks 

Did you get a printout with your build when you ordered?  If they submitted and had allocation for a Denali, they should have been able to generate an order # for you and your status code should be 1100 which is order placed/preliminary accepted.  

If you don't have an order number or a code status, they don't have allocation and are waiting for one.  Status 2000 would be order accepted and you'd have a truck within 10-15 weeks of that point roughly.  

I'd try and get in touch with whoever does the vehicle ordering at the dealer so probably new car manager and see if they can help.  

Thanks for the information, I will definitely check with the new car manager, it’s been a little over a month since I put in the order. I can’t understand why GM is putting out ad,s for 2025 trucks when they have customers waiting for 2024s? Thanks again.

I just saw the news about the 2024 Chevy Colorado and a Canyon being held up at the factory and not being delivered to dealers because of various issues? Hey GM I have a idea, instead of just stopping deliveries on all of the colorado’s and canyons, Pay some overtime to the good people at the factory, and work on the customer orders first, make customers happy? I for one don’t want to wait until who knows when for a truck I ordered in January.