headlights?

hi all,

I need to get a new drivers headlight on my 99 nbs sierra. Could find anything on ebay for them, what other yrs' models will fit my truck. I'm pretty sure the chevy silv will fit, but didn't see any of those, how about the suvs they have? are those pretty much the same on the 99's.

Thanks !!

Is this what you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33710

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33710

To the best of my knowledge, the Silverado and Sierra don't have the same lights. They may fit on the support bracket (as that part should be the same), but the light's shape itself and the hood lines are somewhat different.

After doing a search myself, I can clearly see that the aftermarket for Silverado headlights is far more active. All those people putting "projector style" light housings on their Chevy's makes for a lot of used headlights out there.

I just bought a drivers headlight off ebay for my 2000 Sierra. Paid $25 plus $15 shipping. It was a factory takeoff and like new. I watched the auctions for a while to make sure I was getting a good deal. If you check every couple days you should be able to get one for between $40 - $60 pretty easily. It was pretty much like new... seems like everyone is upgrading to the Denali style projectors and selling the lights they are removing.

Not for nothing, but considering a replacement oem headlight is over $200, any deal you get under $100 is a good one, but if you give ebay a chance, you can find a great deal.

If nothing else, you can pick up an aftermarket headlight for around $145.

Thanks for the help guys,

found a few there now, will keep checking ,

btw,  will a 00-04 headlight fit on a 99 New body style truck?    I though i read once that the 99(nbs)/00 were basically the same truck, but I could be wrong.

Yep, all 99-05 GMC headlights are interchangeable(even the Yukons). The Denalis have the projector style but are still the same shell.

Archived