? for Tom

I believe awhile ago you were looking for a junk bin where the cd or cass. player is located, anyhow after vowing to leave stero stock I think I must install my Pioneer and was wondering if you know where I can get one of those junk bins or is it a trip to the junkyard ?

Your talking about the little "cubby hole" that goes in place of the cd or cassette player (above the cd storage door), on the front part of the center floor console, right?  I never did get one since I still have my stock stereo as well.  I thought I had the part number around here somewhere, but couldn't find it.  You might be able to get one at a junk yard, but you should definately be able to order on from the dealer.  Just tell them you want the little storage pocket, cubby hole thing that goes in place of the cd or cassette player on the center floor console.  Check the prices at both the dealer and a junk yard, but I can't imaging there would be a big difference in the price for an item like that.

Good luck, and if you get one, let me know the part number.  ;)  :)

It costs about 6 bucks, I've got one in my truck, I traded an AVY owner my cassette deck for the cubby (and some money too).  It fits great and holds more stuff than the cassette deck does :)

I'll see if I can get a chance to pull it out and get you a part number for it.

Archived