Boy is it a good time to be a Florida Gator eh?

They won the title two years in a row in hoops, and are just fresh off a BCS National Championship win.

Anyone notice that it was the same matchup for basketball and football?

Yea the Gators are the s**t. I was supposed to go to Gainesville last night, but my mom wouldn't let me. Even though she will let me go on Spring Break by myself. I just don't understand her.

Yea...three National Championships in less than a year is going to bring Gainesville down to its knees. I am spoiled cause of all the winnings.

Yea the Gators are the s**t. I was supposed to go to Gainesville last night, but my mom wouldn't let me. Even though she will let me go on Spring Break by myself. I just don't understand her.

Yea...three National Championships in less than a year is going to bring Gainesville down to its knees. I am spoiled cause of all the winnings.

Yea, I know how you feel. As a Sooner fan I'm kinda getting used to BCS appearnences.

• 2 weeks later...

<br />
Yea the Gators are the s**t. I was supposed to go to Gainesville last night, but my mom wouldn't let me. Even though she will let me go on Spring Break by myself. I just don't understand her.<br /><br />Yea...three National Championships in less than a year is going to bring Gainesville down to its knees. I am spoiled cause of all the winnings.
<br /><br />Yea, I know how you feel. As a Sooner fan I'm kinda getting used to BCS appearnences.<br /><br /><br /><br />With Florida's main basketball stars departing for the NBA, it'll be the football team led by Tim Tebow that will the best shot at another championship. I suspect that the upcoming FL football teams will be even better than the years past that Coach Meyer has had.

Archived