Separate Fullsize Categories

dansk

I'd like to see the fullsize trucks category of the forum separated for Nbs and the 99-07 trucks. If you look at the number of posts for the current full size category it is enormous compared to any of the others. I've got nothing against on style truck or the other but the posts for one body style rarely have anything to do with the other.

As was brought up last time, if they were separate, the GMT400 and 800 areas would get a lot less traffic, and many more questions would go unanswered (since a lot of GMT900 owners previously owned older truck).

+1

And the guys the the GMT 400's and 800's may soon get the 900 and this way they can stay up on whats going on with the 900's

I really hope we can keep the two together. Most guys with NBS had 99-07s prior to their new truck. The advice from people that have previously owned a truck like mine is priceless. I also plan on staying informed because i plan to get an 07+ sierra within the next 3 years and love hearing about any pros and cons of these trucks.

Archived