2009 Canyon

Well my Dad just took advantage of the cash for clunkers. Turned his 92 S-10 (rusted out great truck with 190K miles) in for an 09 Canyon reg cab WT.

Question anyone know of any good sites for gmc canyon take off wheels? He hates the plain steel wheels. Currently ebay doesnt have very many (all come up as chevy rims when you put in gmc canyon)

It has the 4 cylinder (only engine that qualified with the cash for clunkers with his S-10)

Options: Auto Trans and CD player.

He is going to have the windows tinted soon and some floor mats (weathertech or husky) added.

He may also add a cap like he had on his 92.

By the way here is what he traded. It was pretty rough and falling apart after 17 yrs going back and forth through the steel mill everyday. I also drove it for awhile before getting my 2000.

S_10.JPG

S_10.JPG

S_10.JPG

S_10.JPG

• 1 month later...

updated photo

Tinted front windows, side window deflectors, Leer Cap, Rhino Spray in bedliner, husy floor liners

What I am trying to figure out on the tailgate it says Canyon SLT however it doesnt have power windows or door locks and s pretty basic which should be an SL model correct?

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

yeah go to the fans site,, i have many questions w/ those guys and always found it to be a great info tool as well. Still have those ugly stock wheels in my garage and tried to sell them but no real bites. Heres a link to my old 07 colly. It was a 4cly 4x4 stripped model so kinda had a blank canvis to play w/.

http://coloradofans.com/forums/gallery/ima...hp?pic_id=25822

http://coloradofans.com/forums/gallery/ima...hp?pic_id=25821

• 4 weeks later...
Here is a photo of it, pretty nice little truck

That's almost the exact same as the one I just bought! Except mines a Colorado LT. Same color. Great little truck, fun to drive, easy to park and I'm only on my second tank of gas so I haven't quite figured out the mileage yet. I'm really happy with it! I don't know why people dislike these trucks, I think they are great. Not to mention it cost less than half of what my 2003 Silverado LS cost back in the day!

screw takeoffs! Throw some KMC Monsters on there :cheers:

+1!! i dont know why many people dont like them, my uncle has a colorado reg cab and its manual and very fun to drive and its great on gas. i guess the only logical complaints is that the interior is a little ugly but thats not that big of a deal

• 2 months later...

Archived