I Have 2 Questions

Question 1.

What is the difference between an LT and an LT1? I see a truck online like mine and they advertise it as an LT1.

Question 2.

Looking at a new 2010 truck online at a dealer and I find the right accessory power jack below the A/C heater controls looks like it has a USB port. I have never even lifted the covers on mine, maybe I have one too? What option would you have to have to have this?

If I don't have one, can I buy something to plug in there for a USB port?

Thanks

Nowadays they have an LS, LT, and LTZ pkg. I belive they got rid of the LT1 pkg a few yrs ago now you get an LT and add other pkgs. My truck is an LT with a bunch of the plus pkgs (interior, etx, etc)

Yes,They use to have both the LT1/SLE1 trim level,and the LT2/SLE2 trim level,this was in '07/'08,The difference was the LT1/SLE1 had split-bench seating and the LT2/SLE2 had bucket-seats w/console.

For the '09 model-year they went to just LT/SLE trim level w/the bucket-seats w/center console being optional.

On a side note,the LT2/SLE2 have power seat adjusters for both sides standard,the LT1/SLE1 had an optional power-seat adjuster for the driver's side only.

I believe they are still using the LT1 RPO Code to distinguish an LT from a WT, LS, and LTZ.

My build data states, so the RPO is 1LT not LT1

1LT - Silverado LT1 equipment group

Yes,They use the term "1LT" officially,but the trim level is still just "LT"....the available trim levels for a Silverado are...WT,LS,LT,XFE,and LTZ.

The USB port was not available for '09,It is a new for '10 feature and is RPO code "USR",It is included and only available with radios with the following RPO codes..."UUN","UUI",and "UUL".

Archived