Dare I ask, but Wisconsin members?

chevy4x4trucks

Anyone from Wisconsin?  I live in Milwaukee area and wouldn't mind meeting up w/ some members for a few drinks and helping w/ some truck mods :jester:

This is my first post and I'm from Wauwatosa, WI. I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, 8.1 Allison. Do you know where Korbellys in West Allis is? Anybody willing to meet and talk trucks and have a few :cheers: ??? [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey all im in Lodi, another new member about 20 min north o Madison. and im up for a get together sometime

i just bought a 1992 C1500 thats why i came to this board. needs a bit o work

i also have a

1989 IROC (my almost dream car)

1994 Lumina (best car ya could ever ask for)

1985 Z28 camaro (in pieces and for sale)

2003 colorado (work truck, made the company buy a chevy)

and the odd one out a 1955 willys jeep

• 4 months later...

Hey guys - just found this site. I'm up in the Green Bay area. I travel between Green Bay and Appleton 5 days a week. Little bit about my ride. It's a 2000 Silverado Z71, 5.3L, 115,000 miles. Mods are as follows. 16x8 American racing Outlaw II wheels, Firestone Destination AT LT285/75/16's, clear corners, smoke lund stone guard, no-name stainless nerf bars, no-name black plastic toolbox (Hey it was free), Extang toolbox edition soft tonneau cover, bedmat, borla cat back exhaust, K&N drop in filter. That's about all I can think of at this point. This is an old pic w/out most of my mods to date...

253634.jpg

And a pic of my old 98...

132413.jpg

Edited by Scooter_092196

• 1 month later...

I'm from Amery Wisconsin, over by the border of minnesota. Anyone from wisconsin, let me know when you will be coming over to this area, I could use some help with getting my truck fixed and running. I just need to put some parts on it and get some wires figured out and also, going to try and clean it, but I'll do that later-clean the outside of the motor, has a lot of dirt and leaves and mud on it from the last owner who had it, its not dirty on the inside, inside is fine, but I need to put these parts on my truck still

brand new fuel lines

fuel sender unit

rear brake lines

fuel pump

fuel filter

air cleaner

gas tank

tank strapset

flowmaster dual exhaust system

and this is all for now, still have more to get for parts, but right now I want to work on getting this motor fired up and running, and get the truck moving

Anyone from Wisconsin?  I live in Milwaukee area and wouldn't mind meeting up w/ some members for a few drinks and helping w/ some truck mods :banghead:

I have a machine shop in Wauwatosa equiped with a 9000lb hoist. Anybody intrested :tear: I would offer my shop as a meeting place for anybody in or around the Milwaukee area. Lets pick a date if anybody is interested! :confused:

hey everyone, anyone live in polk county? Or live in or by any of these areas/cities. Amery, Osceola, new richmond, cedar lake, st.croix falls, taylors falls, dresser, or anywhere around these areas? Let me know. I am trying to get my silverado fixed and running and I could use some help with getting her fixed. I got a 1988 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4 with a 5.7L 350 V8 motor in her. Oh and the motor is a 1988, so its the original motor in the truck. But I could use some help getting my truck fixed and ready for the road. I will just need help trying to pull parts at a junk yard and putting parts on my truck. I got my dual exhaust still to put on, and I need to get some parts still for her, so let me know if you live by these areas and maybe if you would like to meet up somewhere and help me out with my truck.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just joined the forums a few weeks ago after buying my first truck ('03 GMC Sierra, pic below).

I'm in Greenville/Appleton, but I get down into Sheboygan and Manitowoc counties every once in a while because I have family around there. I've got zero mods on the truck so far except a Rhino liner the dealer threw in as part of the deal. I'm looking at getting a Lorado roll-up cover from Browns of Two Rivers in hopefully by the end of the month.

At any rate, I travel around to Manitowoc/Sheboygan counties because I have family there. As I learn more about my truck (and trucks in general) I look forward to maybe meeting up with people in the area (or in the state for that matter).

dsc00691.jpg

Anyone from Wisconsin?  I live in Milwaukee area and wouldn't mind meeting up w/ some members for a few drinks and helping w/ some truck mods :confused:

I have a machine shop in Wauwatosa equiped with a 9000lb hoist. Anybody intrested :banghead: I would offer my shop as a meeting place for anybody in or around the Milwaukee area. Lets pick a date if anybody is interested! :P

Nothing ever goes on around here. That hoist might get some attention though :D

• 1 month later...
Anyone from Wisconsin? I live in Milwaukee area and wouldn't mind meeting up w/ some members for a few drinks and helping w/ some truck mods :D

I have a machine shop in Wauwatosa equiped with a 9000lb hoist. Anybody intrested :wtf: I would offer my shop as a meeting place for anybody in or around the Milwaukee area. Lets pick a date if anybody is interested! :cheers:

Nothing ever goes on around here. That hoist might get some attention though :D

From appleton wi here have had my truck since Febuary and its a half ton ext. cab...it had on it when i bought it with 5 star lighting from the previous guy and also the cheap dual exhaust kit with black tinted windows all around. i've added chrome nerf bars, a free diamond plate toolbox and the chrome door handle accent. soon to go on after they are cleaned up and tires bought form them some 16x7 american racing chrome nitro wheels.