Whats you people up to?

Sierra5.3

Don't worry JP, we'll have the meet at your farm to make it easier on you :D

I'm up for something, just let me know when.  I know Joe is in MI this week, so he won't chime in for a couple of days.  But, he has attained a jet ski so maybe we could stop by a lake and go for a little water cruise.  I was thinking about going down to his house the first weekend of august to try out the jet ski.

This weekend I'm probably going to be busy though, some friends of mine are throwing a birthday party for me (despite the fact I said I didn't need one), so I don't know when I'll be able to duck out and do something.

Ya I'm up in the UP of Michigan right now w/ my new Sea Doo :D.  I won't be headed back home until Saturday morning.  I think I'm going to be taking a girl w/ me to Lake Geneva a few days after I return..gotta use the Doo to my advantage!!!  It's a 97 Sea Doo XP Bright Yellow, its pretty much identical to the one that you saw in my garage Jon except this one's mine!!!

Joe

except this one's mine!!!

something that you can't say about my jack and jack stands :D

Well, let's see when you guys are available, I'm fairly flexible as far as weekends for a while, I believe I'll be busy on the 10th of August, but other than that I'm fairly free.  I was planning on taking a little vacation in a month or so, just so long as money permits.

Where are you guys at when you get together?  Have my long weekends this and next and maybe a roadtrip could be in order.  Need to get some Ohio people to be as active as you all are regarding getting together and such.

Bill

Archived