Handgun Owners, Do You Carry All The Time?

I am a member on a few gun forums and I thought I would ask this question here. So, if you are allowed to carry a pistol, do you:

1. Carry all the time where allowed by law?

2. No

Personally, I carry all the time where allowed by law (except in the post office, goverment buildings, etc).

Also, throw up some pics of your everyday carry pieces. Here are mine:

Glock 19

IMG_0351.jpg

Ed Brown Kobra Carry

IMG_0352.jpg

Kahr PM9

IMG_0353.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always in the truck (except where prohibited by law). In FL I think it is a law that you HAVE to carry! :mad:

Florida has some great gun laws, try living in New York--it's like your the enemy if you have a CCW permit. It's funny, the legal, law abiding gun owners have to jump through hoops, but the criminals can do whatever they want.

Always in the truck (except where prohibited by law). In FL I think it is a law that you HAVE to carry! :)

I live on the outskirts of Jacksonville where its not bad, but there are a lot of places in town I don't feel safe. I'm going to get my CCW in a few weeks (have to wait until i'm 21). I am thinking about getting a Springfield XD 9MM. I've been busy building a lockable storage compartment in my truck for when I carry and need to leave it. :mad:

I wish.... Stupid no carry state!!!!

I always keep my XD40 in my truck, rarely carry it with me though. I used to but not so much any more. I have been entertaining the idea of getting a airweight revolver or something similar that would be more conducive to carrying.

Always in the truck (except where prohibited by law). In FL I think it is a law that you HAVE to carry! :)

I live on the outskirts of Jacksonville where its not bad, but there are a lot of places in town I don't feel safe. I'm going to get my CCW in a few weeks (have to wait until i'm 21). I am thinking about getting a Springfield XD 9MM. I've been busy building a lockable storage compartment in my truck for when I carry and need to leave it. :mad:

I live in Columbia County about an hour out of Jax. Every time I go to Jax, I make sure I have it.

I can't at work and most of the places I travel to work don't honor the NH permit but whenever possible I do. Weekends 100% of the time and other than that its usually in my car. Glock 32 in 357 Sig.

Is Jacksonville not safe or something? I don't live in Florida, so I was just wondering after reading a couple of comments on here.

It's no different than any other med-large city. Some areas are good, and some not so good. I tend to go downtown and you get a mix of people there and my experience is that some people are idiots.

Archived