009.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

007.jpg

100_1126.jpg

Hey Steven, what rims are these?? I like em!

I was afraid someone would ask... :cool: It took some diggin.. but they are Akuza 359's 16x8. If they had the correct offset, I would of had them on my 2007/2011 truck. They fit great on the GMT-800's. They held up awesome in the weather. They were also sold under the name panther. They also had the nicest looking chrome of any wheel I've owned.

Akuza359.jpg

Edited by Stevens11

absolutely LOVE that truck, clean, aggressive, yet elegant, and not flashy! great job!

Thanks, I sometimes miss it. I was very proud how it turned out. It was no street queen either. I used it off road for work. It went thru a few "re-mods" but in the end I was very happy. I wouldn't have changed a thing once I was done.

Edited by Stevens11

K1500Tech, I love your back bumper, how much was it? Did it give you any fits trying to install the sensors?

They cost around $500. I dont have rear parking sensors but it has the holes for them. The bumper has caps over the holes. The thing wieghs about 3X as the stock bumper.

K1500Tech, I love your back bumper, how much was it? Did it give you any fits trying to install the sensors?

They cost around $500. I dont have rear parking sensors but it has the holes for them. The bumper has caps over the holes. The thing wieghs about 3X as the stock bumper.

Did you notice any change in the way the truck handled or with your gas mileage with the heavier bumper?