I had 4 wheelers for several years and in 2006 I decided to move into a side x side off road vehicle and after buying our first one and fixing it up a little it turned into a hobby. I started fixing them up riding them a while and then selling for a new project. I would usually always add lift kits, tires & wheels and anything else I could come up with, here's a few pics.

I started in 2006 with this Ranger XP by building a rear cage, seats and a cooler holder for our twin girls to have a decent place to ride.

Rangerseatsandcage008.jpg

Then Polaris came out in 2008 with the crew model, a lot safer for the kids with this machine. I spent a lot time tricking this one out from wheels, tires, stereo, cab system to a snow plow.

Before

RangerCrewStage1002.jpg

After

sigpicI.jpg

snowplowII009.jpg

2009 RZR was a blast to drive. I added tires, wheels, overhead stereo, Rangerware cab system with trunk lid.

RZRRangerwareWriteupandspeakers017.jpg

RZRRangerwareWriteupandspeakers022.jpg

Our girls wanted to have a little fun to so we customized a youth RZR 170.

Before

New170paintjob2001.jpg

After

New170paintjob001.jpg

In 2010 Polaris started putting their 800 engine in the crews which was a smart move, this one got tires, wheels, toolbox, roof and windshield.

bluecrew001-2.jpg

And last but not least I did a build for our Police Dept. with this 2005 Ranger 500.

Before

policeranger003.jpg

After

policeranger013.jpg

A past hobby of mine that I really enjoyed but got out of the side x side world last year and purchased a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic so me and Mommy can cruise :-)!

Thanks guys it seems I just can't leave things stock what fun is that right lol! My wife reminds me of that all the time. We just bought the 07 Sierra and my wish list keeps growing, shhhhh don't tell the wife :-)!

I had 4 wheelers for several years and in 2006 I decided to move into a side x side off road vehicle and after buying our first one and fixing it up a little it turned into a hobby. I started fixing them up riding them a while and then selling for a new project. I would usually always add lift kits, tires & wheels and anything else I could come up with, here's a few pics.

I started in 2006 with this Ranger XP by building a rear cage, seats and a cooler holder for our twin girls to have a decent place to ride.

Rangerseatsandcage008.jpg

Then Polaris came out in 2008 with the crew model, a lot safer for the kids with this machine. I spent a lot time tricking this one out from wheels, tires, stereo, cab system to a snow plow.

Before

RangerCrewStage1002.jpg

After

sigpicI.jpg

snowplowII009.jpg

2009 RZR was a blast to drive. I added tires, wheels, overhead stereo, Rangerware cab system with trunk lid.

RZRRangerwareWriteupandspeakers017.jpg

RZRRangerwareWriteupandspeakers022.jpg

Our girls wanted to have a little fun to so we customized a youth RZR 170.

Before

New170paintjob2001.jpg

After

New170paintjob001.jpg

In 2010 Polaris started putting their 800 engine in the crews which was a smart move, this one got tires, wheels, toolbox, roof and windshield.

bluecrew001-2.jpg

And last but not least I did a build for our Police Dept. with this 2005 Ranger 500.

Before

policeranger003.jpg

After

policeranger013.jpg

A past hobby of mine that I really enjoyed but got out of the side x side world last year and purchased a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic so me and Mommy can cruise :-)!

nice! ive got family in Vevay.

Archived