2014 Silverado in Motor Trend

Found this in Car and Driver (Sorry for Motor Trend in title...I cant edit that) when I got home today. Sorry for any distortion due to taking a picture of a magazine page. Way to go Car and Driver! I haven't seen this picture yet. Sorry if it's already out there.

post-23488-0-77527600-1331073397_thumb.jpg

The design looks like a nice "progression" from the current model, and is more believable than any others I've seen. It keeps much of the same look, but a more aggressive/aerodynamic stance.

it kinda looks like someone just played around with photoshop on a 2012. the lights are the same, only squeezed down. The grille is the same, only made taller and made to take up the whole front. the cab and bed look the same to me.

Not saying I don't like it. I think it looks neat. but i don't know if that's what it's going to look like

I saw this in there too... Prolly haven't seen it before because I'm guessing this is just CD's mockup. Quite honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if it looks nothing like this. Looks like basically a quick photoshop job on the current model. Squashed the headlights and curved some steel. Watch it be be identical so I'll have to eat my words. :lol:

As far as my opinion on it, it's ok but it just doesn't do it for me. If this is what it looks like I'm gonna plan on keeping my truck forever. Looks kinda "cary". I can't figure out how you would make a real bumper for it :happysad:

Headlights remind me of a dodge too much and fogs remind me of the new toyota tacoma's which I think are ugly. So is the grille going to be part of the bumper or is the bumper part of the grille? I'm up in the air on it

it kinda looks like someone just played around with photoshop on a 2012. the lights are the same, only squeezed down. The grille is the same, only made taller and made to take up the whole front. the cab and bed look the same to me.

Not saying I don't like it. I think it looks neat. but i don't know if that's what it's going to look like

My thoughts exactly, it doesn't look bad, but I think the new models will look a lot different then this.

Archived