2014 Silverado in Motor Trend

Headlights remind me of a dodge too much and fogs remind me of the new toyota tacoma's which I think are ugly. So is the grille going to be part of the bumper or is the bumper part of the grille? I'm up in the air on it

exactly what i thought

like others have said, its definatley photoshopped, everything is the same just a diffrent shape! look at the headlights, they are the same as the 900 just made a diffrent shape, doors are the same, mirrors are the same, grill is just made bigger, etc

like others have said, its definatley photoshopped, everything is the same just a diffrent shape! look at the headlights, they are the same as the 900 just made a diffrent shape, doors are the same, mirrors are the same, grill is just made bigger, etc

And a piss poor photoshop at that, looks nothing like the spy shot with the camo cover on it.

Looks stupid. The lower fog lights and the bowtie are bigger than the headlights. How much bigger do they really need to make the bowtie??? Maybe they should just make the huge grille in the shape of a bowtie. Or maybe a giant bowtie with wheels. Sorry but these emblems keep getting bigger and it bugs me. Also the headlights look like dodge ram.

I would think there would be more styling cues for the Silverado from the 2012 Canyon (Thailand edition) then what Motor Trend presents. The MT representation seems to be more of a 1 year carryover styling instead of a new K2 truck.

Some of the styling shown with the last All-Terain HD look on par with the Thailand canyon for the Sierra.

2012 Canyon (Thailand) http://www.autoworld.com.my/v2/news/nb_details.asp?awReviewId=3349&awCatId=RT.ATC.CAR.PV

All-Terain HD http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows/detroit/2011/1012_gmc_sierra_all_terrain_hd_concept/

Archived