What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

The dunes here well 2 hrs away are on the beach. In the summer it gets like Max 75-80. Cool at night. Winters are chilly

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I used to have a raptor 450 and a grizzly 450. They were fun. Couldn't take my 02 F350 lariat dually out there. It was 2wd and had E rated tires Bridgestone V-Steels. The tread looked like what you would find on a semi. But that was back in 05-07 the good Ol high school days

Edited by chawkins6789

I havent driven it today. Havent even looked to see if its still in the driveway. The exhaust or alarm wont wake me up because of my sleeping meds. If it is still there I have to do some work. My boss is out of tow so I've been laying low. She got me at 11 pm last night and just called me now. So I have to do some running around at different properties she has listed

Painted the trailer up this weekend. Cleaned all rust off. Gave a fresh coat of Rustoleum rusty metal primer and 2 coats of black with the spray gun. Also its for sale if anyone interested.

DSCN0122.jpgDSCN0116.jpgDSCN0117.jpgDSCN0120.jpg

Looks good! I need to do the same with my trailer. Hopefully this coming weekend.

Moved the travel trailer to get it cleaned up. But then got caught up in other things. Maybe ill clean it tomorrow. I need to prep it for my trip in a month

aefde35d-71dc-04b8.jpg

Edited by chawkins6789

Nothing to clamp to on the front of the truck (and it has to be up front on trucks).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the difference in feeling from atv's and trucks in the dunes. Can't. Ride the atv's anymore because of my back. Thought of taking the toyota

I built my quad basically just for the dunes, never had my truck out there but I do run my Jeep. The Jeep is fun but the quad is intense. You do have to pay closer attention on the quad especially with the long travel buggies running around