SarahsGMC

^^^^^

Any pics. in your beach wear????;)

kidding!

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

Stop lying you weren't kidding :lol:

Ryan

Got my travel trailer moving again so I can get it to the new house next week. Then cleaned the air filter (K&N) still letting it dry. Topped off the engine oil since it was a little low. Finaaly pulled driver side fog light that was full of water and sand to clean out the lens. Good day considering I had to work between rain storms.

With the help of a friend I got my flag mount for Silver Lake painted and on the truck:

02c5c413.jpg

And debadged the tailgate:

def790a5.jpg

Also swapped some 285s from his sisters truck onto mine and I can confirm a set of worn 285s barely, barely fit. We're talking millimeters between the fender liner and tire stuffed and turned. But they do fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the help of a friend I got my flag mount for Silver Lake painted and on the truck:

02c5c413.jpg

your hole looks really small for some reason lol

Many guys prefer that. :P

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Sarah we talked about that as my friend and I both thought the same thing but it is a 1/2" hole which is what the flags are so I guess it will be a mystery till Friday! :lol:

Sarah we talked about that as my friend and I both thought the same thing but it is a 1/2" hole which is what the flags are so I guess it will be a mystery till Friday! :lol:

I have purchased flags already made just to clamp on to my atv's rack. I used to play at the Pismo Beach dunes

Edited by chawkins6789

Nothing to clamp to on the front of the truck (and it has to be up front on trucks).

What's the difference in feeling from atv's and trucks in the dunes. Can't. Ride the atv's anymore because of my back. Thought of taking the toyota

Never rode an atv at the dunes but I have to imagine a truck is more comfy- full seat, less work to operate, quieter/smoother and you get air conditioning and a radio! :lol: