Passed the EBC Brakes HQ

Chris

I went to the ER on Los Angeles because I have to go to the Veterans hospital. About a 2 hr drive. I left about 1:15 am to go. Now I'm on my way back. Went to stop at Chevron and I passed EBC Brakes.

Thought you guys might like it. Who knows. Its north of North Los Angeles in Sylmar. On Encinitas just south of Roxford if any of you live down here and want to check it out.

2012-12-16_05-44-59_170.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I know. But It was a very long day and at 5:45 am and no sleep I found it interesting

LOL.............I was just telling him that is wasn't really anything because he seemed confused about what it was.

I run EBC severe Duty pads on my atv's, best brakes to get for off road punishment. Also have EBC rotors with Hawk pads on my V-Max. Can't beat the stopping power when hauling.

Honestly for GM pads I've always gone OE. They're low dust/noise and seem to last forever. I like doing OE rotors too but they cost a fortune, last time I had to get them I could still get them at essentially cost, but those connections dried up years ago sadly.

Archived