Autoshow plans

RyanbabZ71

• 2 weeks later...
Funny you should ask about Tuesday Jon, my auto class is taking a field trip down there on Tuesday.  I'm going on Monday, don't really think it's going to be fun going with a group of about 70 people and having to stay at one exhibit with everyone, so two days of no school for me!!

Hey Ryan give me a call on my cell ***-***-***I want to be there at 10 when doors open up, and I only need two tickets my little brother can get in free since he's 12, so just need one for me & my girl :) Call anytime tonite, I will be up for a while, or in the morning, have to pick up my mom at Ohare at 5AM

Joe

hey where are you parking?  

I am parking off Lake shore drive (kinda by soldier field) dont know the lot.  Ill call you when i get to mccormick place is that cool?  I hope to be there before 10am.  I am leaving at 8:30 (its a 45 min drive).

my cell # is 219-670-6693

Hey Ryan I just called your phone, Im shooting for leaving here at about 830 as well, gotta talk to the girl first and find out.  Do you have two tickets available for me?  I'm pretty sure we're taking my Blazer down there, unless her dad doesnt need her MDX, otherwise we'll take that.

Finally will be able to put a face w/ the s/n tomorrow!

Joe