Playing In Poop

Portdriver

So the washing machine is draining on the floor earlier today and I go to see what the problem is. At first I think its just a hose. Nope, hoses look good. Look a little closer and see the water backing up out of the floor drain. I figure it just needs some drain o . Nope. Next get the hose and shove it down the drain. Water valve breaks. It the mean time I go outside and pull the clear out cap off. NASTY! Man all this poop comes bubbling up out of it. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

Sewer. Guess I'll be going to Home Depot early in the morning to rent a snake. And tomorrow is Pittsburgh's St. Patrick's Day parade! Gotta march in the parade!

Do you have any trees close to the sewer line? My parents have problems with tree roots getting into their line and have to Roto Rooter it every couple years or they get backup.

My last house (rental) had similar issues with the washing machine. Found out it was being drained to unknown location (illegally) so it was redirected to go to septic system (like it's suppose to) and within days the entire system backflowed into the backyard. Ended up the entire system was overgrown with tree roots, love those Georgia Pines. The system had to be completely replaced, glad I didn't have to mess with that drama. Also glad I got out of that house. SOOOOO many problems in the 2 years I lived there.

Save it. Then use it to fertilize your yardSent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Don't know if that was meant to be a joke, but DO NOT USE HUMAN WASTE ON AN EDIBLE GARDEN. Serious sickness can ensue.

Yes it was a joke. I helped dig out a septic Friday evening. The leech line broke and it was over filling after being pumped twice in a week. I made that joke because it smelled like a bag of fertilizer

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived