PlayStation 4

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess Act 5 is only one mission. It pissed me off and I gave up for now and started doing some side missions. I like the Gang Hideouts

I beat it yesterday morning so now I am trying to work through the side missions. The "Palace Pack" sucked goat scrot, I hope more DLC comes very soon

Anyone else watch Sony E3 conference?

No Mans Sky looked incredible. I have no idea how they can pull off an infinite universe. They say EVERY player will start on a unique planet, no two the same. I think every time a new person plays, the game generates a new planet in the way online universe, my guess. So if two million people just start at some point, there are 2 million worlds to free roam, PLUS space to fly through to visit them? Mind = blown.

I watched it. I guess it will generate a planet in the universe the way Minecraft generates a seed. But they are all in a connected universe

I'm almost done beating Wolfenstein. Great campaign.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is. Some kind of screwed up things happened through it.

I'm trying to decide if I want to play through the Metal Gear Solid franchise next for my backlog. I never played 3 or peace walker, but loved the other games which I all beat. I'm wanted to play them in order in hopes I can get a better grasp of that weird as crap storyline. But a with about 1.5 hours a day to play, that will take me a LONG time.

• 2 months later...

Archived