2014 Sierra / Silverado - 6.2 only available on Double & Crew Cabs

Mike is right... Believe me.. if they knew they could make a big return, they would build it. They have data and info on things you will never know. Plus, GM has taken the lead in the past. Anyone remember the 454 SS truck around 1990... then Ford lighting that followed? or SS cars from the 60's?

The Raptor is going to be like the Hummer - only cool for about 2 weeks. All those Hummer's are real cool today aren't they? I feel sorry for the big juiced out gym monkeys still driving those things from 2005... and still stuck with a $700 payment. You can't give those things away now..

Being the Raptor came out in 2010 and we are now in the 2014 model year yet they are still getting close to list I would not call it cool for just 2 weeks. GM is still fighting for survival so the Raptor still sells with no competition from GM, keeping the prices up. We can only hope that if GM can break free of government control we will see a Raptor competitor.

Raptors are plentiful on dealers lots here. I know three people who have one and they did not pay close to list.

Ryan

GM is weak and scared to take the lead. I don't see any raptor fighter or tremor truck being built. Wish GM had the balls to take the lead but it seems GM is fine being a follower.

I drive a GM, and I don't follow anyone. As for the Raptor, apples to oranges obviously. But as for the tumor, uh, tremor, my truck is a fully warranteed collaboration between GM and Callaway. It isn't a regular production line truck like the tremor, but it exists. As for the balls to take the lead, pull that V6 Tremor up next to me at the stoplight, sorry, tree at the track, and we'll see who has the balls to take the lead.

I was playing around on GM's Canada website (You can add the 6.2L on that site).

If you want the Z71 package AND the 6.2 you must have 3:42 gears.

Trying to select 3:73 gears removes Z71 package. :dunno:

post-50150-0-82366700-1373152165_thumb.jpg

I was playing around on GM's Canada website (You can add the 6.2L on that site).

If you want the Z71 package AND the 6.2 you must have 3:42 gears.

Trying to select 3:73 gears removes Z71 package. :dunno:

I'm guessing 3.73s are bundled solely with the max tow/NHT pkg, which prevents Z71 suspension from being added.

Archived