Sign in to follow this  
ironhead3fan

OGM1 for sale

OK guys, here is the stereo everyone wants, the Advent OGM1, complete with DVD, NAV and backup camera. I had it installed in my 2009 GMC Sierra, and recently traded that truck for another brand. Everything worked great in it. It is just over a year old. This is the plug and play model and it is hard to distinguish it from the stock NAV system. IMO, this one sounds better than the stock radio, as it has a 9 band EQ. I paid quite a bit more than this for it, but the first $900 takes it (shipping included in the lower 48 states). I will accept Paypal. Let me know.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bkapanka
      I just bought my first newish truck, being the 2014 Silverado 2wd z71 lt. It’s got the crew cab with 5.3l under the hood. I’m currently stationed at ft Stewart ga. 

Im just looking for some help or some advice on some upgrades I’d like to do to this truck and which products might be the best.

- I’d like to change the headlights and fog lights from stock.
      - Put a leveling kit and some new (bigger) a/t tires on it and not sure what size being
      2wd.
      - Change to an aftermarket air intake.
      - Do something about the shitty stock speakers (without Bose). Wether it be new door speakers and sub(s). Or be just subs and have a separate amp just for door speakers. Do I need a processor to hook up to stock 8” head unit.
      - How do I add any app or navigation to this stock 8” head unit
      - Exhaust?
      - How to get more performance from the truck.

Anything would help,

Thanks
    • By Tdotsfinest
      Just wondering if anyone here is familiar with the 2 upgrade options that I have to get navigation in my ‘16 Sierra SLE. It has the IO5 radio and was built during a period where apple CarPlay and android auto wasn’t available (credit indicated on window sticker confirming this).

One of the options is the GM accessories gps upgrade cable to convert to an IO6 radio which is about $1300 installed, the other option through the dealer is having York Electronics come in to upgrade the whole unit to an IO6 for about $1800 installed. Neither of these options would give me apple CarPlay, which is a bit frustrating, but the Nav is mostly what I’m after anyway. 

Does anyone know if one option is better than the other?  I’d like to save a few hundred bucks but wouldn’t mind paying if I could gain more or better functionality by going the York Electronics route and spending the extra money up front. 
    • By Gunner7800
      I'd like to get some information on adding a backup camera to my pickup.  I have a 2009 Silverado 1500 LTZ with the Onstar/auto dimming mirror.  I've seen some older after market models that have the camera in the tailgate handle bezel and the screen in the mirror.  I'd like to get some first hand knowledge from anybody who has experience with these devices such as what models to look for, ease of installation/wiring and if there are any concerns one needs to keep in mind while shopping/installing.  I don't use the Onstar system but I'd like to keep all of the functionality associated with the existing mirror. 

Thanks for any help!!
    • By Manny Perez
      I just went on AliExpress.com.  This site is from China.  I have even bought a carburator for my motorcycle when the dealer here wanted 375 bucks i had a new one sent by them, shipped free for 75 bucks !  I have been looking in their site for GPS HMI modules for my 18 Silverado.  I find under "GPS Modules" a lot of GPS stuff that you just connect to a USB port and it receives the GPS signal but the detailed info is a bit confusing.  Maybe one of you guys with electronics background or a GURU in navigation can look these items up and figure out if the GPS signal received would show on the 8 inch screen somehow.  It seems to be for a PC.  Please check if you are interested and if it should work we ALL will be saving 1000 dollars or more for Nav. as these items are from 9 bucks to 50 bucks.  Keep me posted please, thanks and God Bless