Adding Navigation to Intellilink / MyLink System

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kodiakz.... I purchased your HMI about a year ago. I'm very satisfied. Is there a way to add Apple CarPlay or does that require a new HMI?

I upgraded my 15 with MVI.

Apple, Nav etc.

Excellent system, and as pooplias said above, Anthony is the kind of guy you want to deal with.

As a side note, the Apple Car Play is a necessity IMO. I wouldn't have upgraded if ACP wasn't a part of the package.

I just ordered my nav upgrade for my 2014 Sierra. They are having a big sale at MVI now (orig. $1,099, sale $650). The website does not put the correct price in the cart, so you have to call and they will take the order over the phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered my nav upgrade for my 2014 Sierra. They are having a big sale at MVI now (orig. $1,099, sale $650). The website does not put the correct price in the cart, so you have to call and they will take the order over the phone.

Site should be working correctly now...its constant work. Thanks for the support everyone.

• 2 months later...

Long time reader - Just bought a new 2016 GMC 2500HD last week and I noticed on the GMC website, it mention that the IO5 radio was upgradeable to IO6. Dealer does not know anything about it. The parts department called and verified I could order the part. Has anyone used the official GM upgrade for the 2016 truck radio? Part number 84093239. Its listed on the GM Accessories page for my truck.

Also found this http://www.dealershipforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4129

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can a 2016 get the 2017 app shop? I know there aren't many apps out yet .Is it just a HMI switch?

Yup and no need for the HMI switch we can add it to your existing unit however there may be more to it depending on the application.

Is the price any lower with an exchange or is it the same price? Or is that a question for Anthony?

Shipping in is less expensive than exchange but you don't want to send yours in so that's the option available.

Archived