Post Pics of Your 2014+

The overwhelming census is NO to the stripes in Ruby and DOABLE to the Center Caps... One fella wanted to see it in Black, so here are a few more tries...

Do what you like, you shouldn't have to get other people's preference or vote on what best fits your style on your truck. It seems your tastes are a little different than most with the chrome taillight guards, fuel door and everything else. If you like it do it, just make sure it is your taste and makes you smile when you look at it, not a online message board...

Tyler

• Like 1

The overwhelming census is NO to the stripes in Ruby and DOABLE to the Center Caps... One fella wanted to see it in Black, so here are a few more tries...

attachicon.gifWHEEL CENTER CAP RUBY.JPGattachicon.gifCENTER CAP RUBY.JPGattachicon.gifWHEEL BLACK.JPGattachicon.gifBLACK BOTH WHEELS.JPGattachicon.gifCENTER CAP BLACK.JPGattachicon.gifWHEEL CENTER CAP BLACK.JPG

I like the black.

2015 GMC Sierra 5.3L 4x4 sle

2006 GMC Sierra 4.3L 2wd wt

attachicon.gif20150918_163256-1.jpg

A buddy just picked up an old-man special - 2003 Silverado with 85K on it.

It is interesting how much bigger these seem next to an older one. I did like my 2001, but this 2015 is oranges to it.

• Like 2

My contribution ...

Very clean. I see yoy removed side moldings. I have the same truck and am thinking of leaving those on but removing the All Terrain badges....now to look at your picture further.

Sent from my iPhone

I got 305/55R20 cause the 285's were backordered. They do rub a little bit on the upper control arm at full lock, but I just avoid cranking the wheel that far and nobody seems to notice.

Do those duratracs make much noise on the highway? Sound like an all terrain tire or mud terrain?

Looks awesome man! What are the tire/lift specs?

Readylift SST 4" with uniball UCA's. Rancho XL9000's on all 4 corners. 20x9 w/ 27mm offset wheels with 35x12.50R20 Toyo M/T's.

They look bigger... If you had a +20 offset wheel, think they would hit/rub?

I don't think they would rub with that offset

Do those duratracs make much noise on the highway? Sound like an all terrain tire or mud terrain?

They do make some noise, but coming from Mickey Thompson MTZ and BFG mud terrain tires before these, these are very quiet. Even with almost 30,000 KM's on them