Post Pics of Your 2014+

So I've posted here before and have done a few upgrades to the truck in the last few weeks.. Including bushwacker fender flares. I am looking for honest thoughts on the fender flare spikes.. I'm not sure if I like it and am considering changing it back to the bolts that originally came with it. All my friends have mixed reviews so I figured I'd post here and find out. I feel it's too much but that's just me.. Thanks for the help

Here is a list of what's currently done to the truck

Mcgaughy 7-9" lift SS kit with rear 1.5" add a leaf ( set to 9")

37" fuel mud grappler tires (37x13.50r24)

Fuel maverick 24x12 maverick 2 piece rims powder coated to match factory paint

54" curved light bar

Bushwacker painted fender flares

Tuscany hood scoop with factory paint

Monster 45,000lb Rocovery hook

Complete regear from stock 3.08 to 4.88 front to back with duragrip posi track

Window tint

Dual exhaust flowmaster

Solid fold 2.0 truck cover by extang

N fab chrome side steps

Black out grill

T-1000 Diablo tuner

How do you like those fuel tires? Are the loud like a typical MT or are they quiet? Wearing good? Thx. Great looking truck btw

Yup

6419600F-4292-4610-B0A2-DAD8DFA98373_zps

Damn, I have never found a hood that made me think, I need it!. But this one looks slick. What do the slots on each side of the hood look like? Is there room or a way you can see where they could be painted black? I think that's what I'd do with mine if I get it, granted they can be done that way.

Dealer just called yesterday letting me know it had arrived and then later sent me this.... cant wait to go get it.

Hasn't been detailed yet pretty much fresh off the truck but still looking good.

Now to find some take off 20's from a GMC and it'll be looking even better.

Jealous. If only I could put those new lights onto my '15 I'd be happy. I love them more everything I see a new one in town. Congrats!.

Are those LTZ wheels plastidipped? Have more pics of your truck?

Hey man sorry just saw your reply. Yes I do I'll post some tonight and they are plasti dipped. Some people hate it but until I decide and pull the trigger on a set of wheels and tires I like for my truck, it does the job for me. Not a chrome fan and am also looking to get new grille inserts, they're dipped too... and everything on the front that's "chrome" wrapped to match the truck.

25177595363_571faca277_k.jpgIMG_1147 by Josh Clark, on Flickr

25804353735_f7d4c29588_k.jpgIMG_1283 by Josh Clark, on Flickr

Here you go. These are from a couple weeks ago. I have gotten compliments on it, granted aftermarket is going to be 100% better but as I said, it does a great job until then or for anyone who likes the original look but wants to change the look of their truck very simply.

• Like 1

Damn, I have never found a hood that made me think, I need it!. But this one looks slick. What do the slots on each side of the hood look like? Is there room or a way you can see where they could be painted black? I think that's what I'd do with mine if I get it, granted they can be done that way.

You mean the vent slots? I painted mines black, along with the front slot and the rear vent along the cowl

B53441CF-D30A-4E9B-8386-A28082AFCA04_zps

• Like 1

25177595363_571faca277_k.jpgIMG_1147 by Josh Clark, on Flickr

25804353735_f7d4c29588_k.jpgIMG_1283 by Josh Clark, on Flickr

Here you go. These are from a couple weeks ago. I have gotten compliments on it, granted aftermarket is going to be 100% better but as I said, it does a great job until then or for anyone who likes the original look but wants to change the look of their truck very simply.

Thanks truck looks great! May try it on mine, but whole front end is chrome, mirrors, door handles, etc so may not look as good.