* NFab Side Steps

Upcoming plans:

Tinted front windows

Peeling off chrome moldings

Replacing Chrome handles with black

K&N Air intake

CST Coilovers

I totally dig that!

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been on here...thought I would posts some pics of the new truck I picked up last week...

Truck1

I'll have to take some better pics when I get her all waxed up this weekend. :)

2016 1

2016 2

So far I've Just tinted windows and replaced cargo, backup and license plate bulbs with LED so all the lights match up, looks much better.

2016 3

20160 4

Next is painted tailgate handle and PPF followed closely by getting my subs back in and a possible muffler upgrade...

• Like 3

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been on here...thought I would posts some pics of the new truck I picked up last week...

So far I've Just tinted windows and replaced cargo, backup and license plate bulbs with LED so all the lights match up, looks much better.

Next is painted tailgate handle and PPF followed closely by getting my subs back in and a possible muffler upgrade...

Nice! I like the color

dirty-looks good . HOW do you like the bull bar ??

I really liked it its not the brightest but it was the most unique being it has the light bar built in. only one ive seen like this. i would say the light bar that comes with it will do for a while, but an upgrade would be definatly worth it, any 20 inch single row with the side mount should fit. This led bar is only 3000 lumens, so im planning to switch it out with another brand to get a 7200 lumen light bar.

Nice! Where do you get the LED bulbs for the Plates? It's always bothered me how everything is LED except for those lights.

Nice! I like the color

Thank you! I had every intention of getting a white frost but fell in love with the crimson once I saw it. :)

Nice! Where do you get the LED bulbs for the Plates? It's always bothered me how everything is LED except for those lights.

Believe it or not they are Pilot brand I picked up at Wal-Mart for less than 9 bucks. My cargo and backup lights are JDM ASTAR that a buddy of mine recommended but they are too large for the license plates. These fit perfectly and I feel are the right amount of brightness, and hey it's Wal-Mart if they fail I'll take them back! :cheers:

194 LED

I could not be happier that you just said that. Those are what I've been looking for in a truck forever. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem bud haha. It's hard finding people running this size, any questions feel free to shoot. Keep in mind my setup does rub, I doubt you'll be going 12 wides as most people don't, just a heads up is all.

Wow, that color is just.. :hitit: beautiful my friend. Is that the new GM red that replaced Sonoma Red?

Not a problem bud haha. It's hard finding people running this size, any questions feel free to shoot. Keep in mind my setup does rub, I doubt you'll be going 12 wides as most people don't, just a heads up is all.

Wow, that color is just.. :hitit: beautiful my friend. Is that the new GM red that replaced Sonoma Red?

Thanks!! I believe it is, calling it Crimson tintcoat now but I'm not really sure how much difference there really is. Your truck is wicked btw!! Very nice! :drool:

• Like 1

2016 Silverado LTZ Z71

* CST 8" Lift

* 20x9 Moto Metal Mo962

* Toyo Open Country MT 35's

* NFab Side Steps

Upcoming plans:

Tinted front windows

Peeling off chrome moldings

Replacing Chrome handles with black

K&N Air intake

CST Coilovers