My new '14 LTZ

Finally took delivery of my '14 LTZ CC 5.3 yesterday a short 4 weeks after it was ordered. I only have the comparison pics with the old truck for now but I should be getting her all cleaned up this weekend. Things on the to do list: RC 2" level (awaiting install), Access Vanish tonneau (being delivered tomorrow), Chevy Bedrug (eBay), install CREE backup lights from old truck, paint bowties (using plastidip for now to make sure I want white), and remove front valance. Still need to figure out what to do exhaust wise.....Anyway on to the pics

A8AB8227-3574-46D0-8125-0C2D3732388E-789

A166F416-DE37-4454-B1AF-D10973E0F5E4-789

1031AECC-6C05-4100-8A0C-1BB9E4138F2C-789

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice!

research the back up lights before you do it... another poster tried and said there were some issues with the new tail lights and the way they project the reverse beam...basically crap. Let us know what you find..

Would love Corsa, have to wait for them to come out with a system for the '14 first. Been thinking about the Magnaflow system since Autoanything is having a up to 10% discount right now. Colormatch is definitely in the plans but I'm waiting for the PTM pieces to come out. Might dip the silver part on the bumper white for the time being since nothing else is silver on the outside

Wait for the Corsa. I am glad with the 6.0 having a different piping setup that I did Corsa the first time

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Oh and by the way, I ordered my RC level kit thinking only the All Terrain's had the aluminum control arms. Come to find out my truck has them.....So the kit for the steel arms I ordered was useless, or so I thought. I called RC today and they told me the only diff between the 2 kits is slightly longer bolts for the aluminum arms. They shipped them out today for free, kudos to RC for taking care of your customers! He also said they had 2 trucks side by side to find a reason for the steel or aluminum, both '14 5.3 Z71 and couldn't find a reason why. I'm hoping with the forum's help we can find the common denominator. Mine's a 2LZ CC with 3.42.

Thanks Natek! So I just put the backup lights in, and got the tiger stripe effect. Doesn't look like there's any way around it so I'm gonna ride like it is now and see if it bugs me. Pulled the lower valance as well. Looks like they didn't want this one ripped off like the GMT-900's. Held on by 19 bolts, 4 push pins, and a few clips..... The bolts alternate going in from top to bottom and bottom to top as well.

Archived