2014+ R.A.P (Retained Accessory Power)

If you build yourself make sure you solder the wires to pins. I have some extra parts because I ordered in bulk. I'm selling already built and pinned with braided shielding for $45 plus shipping. I figure it's the same price as a dealer but with better wire, shielding and already pinned and color coded for ease. Also I ship the next day after payment. If you want to build yourself I'll ship all parts for $25 plus shipping and ship next day. If you buy my harness I'll provide support for any wiring you need.

I also have an option to build on a relay so you have inadvertent discharge battery voltage. I build a Bosch relay and diode into harness so it supply you with battery power that the bcm turns off 20 min after the last door trigger with the key off or to prevent battery discharge. It protects you from forgetting something on and killing your battery. If I can help anyone, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

942336568e68351ddce3d2b6aae3113b.jpg

It's cheaper to build your own but my harness is soldered on every connection with 600v rated contractor grade braided wire and braided anti friction shielding. If you damage it or have an oops I'll repair it. I warranty for 30 days but as long as I have materials to help you, I'll repair in good will.

I treat every item like it's going in my truck and I don't delay shipping. I have materials in stock and pre order when I get low. I sell quite a few of these and will discount for anyone ordering 10 or more.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

942336568e68351ddce3d2b6aae3113b.jpg

It's cheaper to build your own but my harness is soldered on every connection with 600v rated contractor grade braided wire and braided anti friction shielding. If you damage it or have an oops I'll repair it. I warranty for 30 days but as long as I have materials to help you, I'll repair in good will.

I treat every item like it's going in my truck and I don't delay shipping. I have materials in stock and pre order when I get low. I sell quite a few of these and will discount for anyone ordering 10 or more.

I might be interested....If your still here Daniel tuck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yessir.

Pm with name, mailing address, model trim and year of truck, email address to send PayPal invoice and your phone number. I have a few ore built ready to ship.

I might be interested....If your still here Daniel tuck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If you build yourself make sure you solder the wires to pins. I have some extra parts because I ordered in bulk. I'm selling already built and pinned with braided shielding for $45 plus shipping. I figure it's the same price as a dealer but with better wire, shielding and already pinned and color coded for ease. Also I ship the next day after payment. If you want to build yourself I'll ship all parts for $25 plus shipping and ship next day. If you buy my harness I'll provide support for any wiring you need.

I also have an option to build on a relay so you have inadvertent discharge battery voltage. I build a Bosch relay and diode into harness so it supply you with battery power that the bcm turns off 20 min after the last door trigger with the key off or to prevent battery discharge. It protects you from forgetting something on and killing your battery. If I can help anyone, let me know.

PM Sent. This looks like exactly what I need. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Yessir.

Pm with name, mailing address, model trim and year of truck, email address to send PayPal invoice and your phone number. I have a few ore built ready to ship.

Pm sent

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know what fuse feeds pins 7 and 17 in this picture?  I'm trying to get the 12V constant to switch a relay for lights and I'm not getting any voltage from either.

post-34923-0-91660200-1386657089.jpg

This is in the x61 junction block under the left-driver's foot.

Edited by papageoff
Changed pic

• 10 months later...

Thanks for all the info in this thread. I got the ignition ON/OFF for my P25 radios and my other radios. 

I used an old brake controller wiring harness to get the plug in leads to make my ignition sense wire. 

• 1 year later...