2014 Duramax

Very nice! LTZ? Like the longer bed?

Yes sorry Ryan. LTZ. Sunroof, Nav, dual power seats, heated/cooled seats, trailer brake controller, ebony interior, windows tinted 15% front and 5% on top of factory in back, power sliding rear window, really has every option but rear DVD, but adding head rest monitors.

It was hard to find one with the regular mirrors, which I wanted, for the power fold feature that I need. I also wanted no roof marker lights. So those two options not there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are the roof markers an option? Never seen a 2500 without them

Ryan

Yep. They're a cheap option and most people like them I think so it's not common to see without I think.

Yeah I didn't want the markers. Mine doesn't have them. They aren't bad and if I couldn't find one w/o them it would have been fine. I wish the tows power folded and I would have went that route. My garage and my shop are very tight, not to mention the bank drive through, so I wanted the regular mirrors.

Haha not right now. I have a good group. There are some great job opportunities in agriculture now. If you are willing to relocate there are many positions available. Check with Dupont, Dow, Bayer, Southern States, Syngenta....many career opportunities.

keep me in mind! Those careers are mainly in sales tho? My degree mainly focuses on forestry an wildlife related stuff

Sent from my smartass iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

epaje5yz.jpg

Added a few things. A CamLocker matte black toolbox and a Rancho steering stabilizer. Pulled my tractor over to my folks farm for some deer woods work.

Yeah I had the torsion bars turned and alined and longer bilstein shocks installed. Didn't change the ride although j added 285 Goodyear Duratracs at the same time. Rides better than stock by a large margin. Ruining 55 in front and 65 in back tires

Yeah it hurt when I signed the papers. In hind sight it was really what I should have bought 3 trucks back. Handles the loads better and gets a lot better fuel economy working

Which Bilsteins did you install? I need to do brakes here soon and I'm going to throw shocks on while i have the wheels off. I'm still running stock shocks at 80K with about a 1.5"-2" crank on the factory keys, it is pretty rough. Just curious what route you went with the Bilsteins, sorry to threadjack...

Which Bilsteins did you install? I need to do brakes here soon and I'm going to throw shocks on while i have the wheels off. I'm still running stock shocks at 80K with about a 1.5"-2" crank on the factory keys, it is pretty rough. Just curious what route you went with the Bilsteins, sorry to threadjack...

Wondering this too.. 2 inch crank on stock keys is pushing it without shock extensions or longer shocks.

I don't have the part number handy but you can Google duramax store and go there and get the part numbers and even order them there

Archived