Sunglasses Holder

Anyone else have issues with theirs? I wear Maui Jims and they just barely fit in the over head holder. I have to actually put them in a specific way so the door closes.

This is 2014, not freaking 1964. Engineers couldn't of had foresight to see that not everyone wears readers from CVS?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

What about leaving them in the center console? The gmt900's didn't have sunglasses holders don't think I ever heard a complaint. Ryan

that was one of my first gripes about my gmt900.. my gmt800 had them and when I was putting my stuff in I was like WTF... glad the k2's have them but my Oakley's barely fit in them. I have to put them in and take them out a certain way in order for them to fit.. im thinking of eventually trimming that piece a little to make them fit better.

Lol, this is the only thing that makes me mad about the truck. I wear tinted 3m safety glasses (work in a cabinet shop and get them for free) and they just fit but I am afraid to close it because I don't know if it will open back up!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Or how about the rear seat 'clothes hook' on each side door - mine only holds two wire hangers and zero larger size plastic hangers. Mostly the hangers just fall off the hooks!

Guess I'll need to invent a method using 'cable ties' In my old PU (it would hold stuff!!) I used a wood broom handle with holes drilled in each end and fixed to the clothes hooks with cable ties and I could carry all the clothes I ever needed for a trip - kind of like a closet rod across the back seat area.