Denali has arrived!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Congrats and enjoy your new Denali. The guys are right, make doubly sure you have the center piece to fill the license plate inset and also your chrome exhaust extension, also part of the Denali package. Good luck and enjoy

Update guys, the ride home was outstanding it is so quiet inside wow. The power is awesome in the 6.2 and the gas mileage is pretty nice. It had the chrome exhaust tip but not the center piece for the front lic plate and they could not find it. They ordered it while i was standing there and also put it on the WE OWE you list so i feel they will have it to me shortly with no hassle. The interior to me was much better than the picture, the seats are plush and the door panels and dash are nice plush pushable leather. Back seat space is good and thank god they did led lights on the inside very classy. My rear sliding window works just fine thankfully. I had no rattles, ticks or shaking at high speeds. I had also ordered the SEY wheels, and the GMC soft cover for the bed, along with the bed rug. Going to tint the front two windows this weekend and that should be good for the new DD. I think i will also get the rubber mats as well.

At the dealership now pics coming soon! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My Denali just showed up at the dealership too. I'm picking it up in the morning. Dealer snapped a photo & sent it:

photo_zpsb24f254a.jpg

My Denali just showed up at the dealership too. I'm picking it up in the morning. Dealer snapped a photo & sent it:

photo_zpsb24f254a.jpg

Hey sincere congratualions my friend. I told you it would come sooner or later. Are you lgujys snowed in down there. You may have to wait yet another day to pick it up. Again, congratulations, I know you have waited a very long time.

Hey sincere congratualions my friend. I told you it would come sooner or later. Are you lgujys snowed in down there. You may have to wait yet another day to pick it up. Again, congratulations, I know you have waited a very long time.

Thanks OJ.

Yep, we got snow. What's unusual is that it's going to stay cold enough for it to stay around a couple of days. Low of 17 tonight & 16 tomorrow night. By Sat., it'll be 68 so I can get outside & play with the new Denali!

DSCN0203_zps94636b59.jpg

Archived