Rear Bumper Step Options?

I called the dealer a few weeks ago on this and there is a unpainted one with no steps available I guess. I haven't done much research past the phone call so who knows.. Here's the part number- 23108144

I wish there were delete caps available for those who don't want them. But I agree with red your best bet will be to find a All Terrain one. I hear they're discontinued tho so it may be tough to find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the dealer a few weeks ago on this and there is a unpainted one with no steps available I guess. I haven't done much research past the phone call so who knows.. Here's the part number- 23108144 I wish there were delete caps available for those who don't want them. But I agree with red your best bet will be to find a All Terrain one. I hear they're discontinued tho so it may be tough to find one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much was the bumper itself?

I would love to trade someone with a Metallic Silver step bumper w/rear sensors for my non-step bumper :)

I'm about to have my bumpers painted would you be interested in trading after I have them painted? Where are you located?

I'm about to have my bumpers painted would you be interested in trading after I have them painted? Where are you located?

Im located in Connecticut but would prefer to swap with someone who had their bumper come from the factory in my stock color. I also have the rear sensors...

Yep, something didn't look right there. Seems for the time being our options are pretty limited. The sport truck crowd will have no use for these steps and I believe the after market will adress it soon. Meantime, take a step!

I just called my local gmc dealer and the all terrain rear bumper is still available for purchase part number- 23108144

I'm sure there will be more options available eventually so idk what I'll do. Thanks for the replies about those delete plates I would have never known. I didn't even know there were similar steps on the previous models haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived