Aftermarket LED Taillights

are they red or smoke ? where the best place to buy ?

Mine are red, but they sell a smoked version too.

I got them on Amazon:

Anzo USA 311213 LED Tail Lights Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAX7SP6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_-PIPwbY79KXZ7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

OLED Taillights from VIPMotoz for the Silverado

TaillightsHDR2_zps5872842b.jpg

TaillightsHDR1_zps8b80ebed.jpg

A video I made of the tails

I know it has been awhile. But are those the smoked version from VIPMotoz and also you living in Texas have you ever got pulled over because of them?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Awesome tail lights! Wish the sierras were gonna be more like those are. Those are my favorite ones I've seen for these trucks.

I'm bringing this old post back up to see if anyone knows if these are available for the 14 sierra 1500? I can't seem to find anything that says works with the 1500, only 3500 which is odd, so wondering if the sellers don't really know for sure since on ebay it's been known to happen that bulk sellers have no clue what they're selling. Thanks!

I'm bringing this old post back up to see if anyone knows if these are available for the 14 sierra 1500? I can't seem to find anything that says works with the 1500, only 3500 which is odd, so wondering if the sellers don't really know for sure since on ebay it's been known to happen that bulk sellers have no clue what they're selling. Thanks!

youll find lights just like what BaggedLVintegra had on his silverado for the 3500 dually Sierras because the Sierra and Silverado dually beds are the same. So the dually Sierras use a different tail light than all the SRW Sierras.

The Sierra (SRW) version of these lights, are different than the silverado version in how the LED themselves are laid out. They have an L shape that faces inboard of the truck

Edited by Mike1220

• 1 year later...

Bringing back this thread again to see if anybody dislikes all the euro looking chrome stuff in the OEM denali tails but likes everything else about them. Has anybody ever opened them up and blacked all the chrome before? On a black truck (like mine) I bet it wouldn't look nearly as "busy" as it does unmodified.

Thoughts?