Aftermarket LED Taillights

Here are the 2016 GMC led tails. Looks like they will fit the 2014-15 trucks. I'll be waiting to nab a set of these.2b4409fe1d75823cff71c29b059db3d3.jpg

I'm willing to bet they will be ridiculously priced just like the headlights for the 2014-2015 for the SLT and Denali...

Just a guess, but I'm speculating somewhere in the $500+ range for a pair.

• 1 month later...

I'm willing to bet they will be ridiculously priced just like the headlights for the 2014-2015 for the SLT and Denali...

Just a guess, but I'm speculating somewhere in the $500+ range for a pair.

A pair? no. Each. OEM Yukon Denali tails are full LED, and are $595 each. I'd imagine the Sierra ones will run close or the same in price each.

Edited by 15HDriver

So this is definitely a lot of good info. But here's my bottom line. Please chime in, and provide your experience whether personal or professional. Thanks

2015 Sierra Denali, 4x4, 5.3L

I would like to switch out my license plate light, Third break light and reverse lights. Im thinking LED's, I've read a lot.. so Im just overwhelmed with info. I would like to change out my entire taillight housing later, but for now I'd just like to spruce it up a bit... hope this makes sens. If I go with LED's, what or where can i find the replacement bulb number...?

So this is definitely a lot of good info. But here's my bottom line. Please chime in, and provide your experience whether personal or professional. Thanks

I would like to switch out my license plate light, Third break light and reverse lights. Im thinking LED's, I've read a lot.. so Im just overwhelmed with info. I would like to change out my entire taillight housing later, but for now I'd just like to spruce it up a bit... hope this makes sens. If I go with LED's, what or where can i find the replacement bulb number...?

Here

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/152495-2014-sierrasilverado-bulb-sizes/page-1

And you should check out VLED's for replacement bulbs they make quality stuff.

• Like 1

73466c2b65593d2da00c42a4b45cb333.jpg

There is where the bulbs you need are I also am running those and as for reverse and cargo I bought mine off ebay and they work awesome I don't have a link for those I don't think 97521fa5463da9acc93ce2d1eb8d085d.jpg99259ccf0d07d0cadbd43f0e17533e39.jpg

That should help you on your way

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1