Aftermarket LED Taillights

Meh. Now that there is an SLT to SLE headlight conversion harness, I went with that. Its plug and play. Just need a set of SLT lights and the harness.

the main reason im considering these is bc they're black. with having a black truck i think it might be a good alternative instead of opening up the oe lights and painting. and probably cheaper lol. my only issue is quality...

• Like 1

I would have to agree with sawyer here since my truck is black as well I think it would look much better with a blacked out housing. I like the slt headlights but I personally like something a little different.

I would have to agree with sawyer here since my truck is black as well I think it would look much better with a blacked out housing. I like the slt headlights but I personally like something a little different.

You should buy them and let me know what you think! haha

• 3 weeks later...

Any long term opinions of the Anzo LED tail lights? How they are holding up, fit, plastic finish (i.e. not hazed)...

Mine have been doing great. Have had them since October and have been loving them. No haze or anything although I did just get them smoked a few weeks ago. But no haze or anything before getting them smoked

• 2 weeks later...

Any long term opinions of the Anzo LED tail lights? How they are holding up, fit, plastic finish (i.e. not hazed)...

Had mine since Nov. no issues

http://www.gorecon.com/product.php?pk=747&pname=Part-264295BKC-SMOKED-Projector-Headlights-GMC-Sierra-Denali-14-16-Smooth-OLED-Technology&p_cat=153

here's RECON's version of the headlights. Kinda weird how they look just like the spyder/vipmotoz ones.

ehh i still like the anzo's better. i received my anzo's friday and gettin them installed tomorrow. i'll post some pics once i get them in. i'll probably receive some hating on them but i think they look pretty good lol and not to mention i got the anzo for less than half the price of the recons

• Like 1

awesome! I just ordered mine last night so I'm pretty pumped up.

ehh i still like the anzo's better. i received my anzo's friday and gettin them installed tomorrow. i'll post some pics once i get them in. i'll probably receive some hating on them but i think they look pretty good lol and not to mention i got the anzo for less than half the price of the recons