22" factory wheels and level. Any pictures?

What tires are they? Need more details please..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought them on eBay. They're made by Mileking. They're a little noisy when driven on to low of pressure but inflated to 45psi they are good. Softer ride than the stock Bridgestones.

I have the same wheels, I was wondering what they would look like with a little more meat. Do you rub at all with the 2" level?

No rubbing at all. I get a lot of compliments on the truck. The stance is what I was looking for but like I said a little larger tire may need to be explored later.

• Like 1

So here is a question. Why does everyone lift the front? On my 2008 2 wheel drive crew cab I put longer shackles in the rear and leveled it that way. Does not alter the drive line enough to have too shim the read end. Also, is anyone having their headlights readjusted because of the new height of the front end?

So here is a question. Why does everyone lift the front? On my 2008 2 wheel drive crew cab I put longer shackles in the rear and leveled it that way. Does not alter the drive line enough to have too shim the read end. Also, is anyone having their headlights readjusted because of the new height of the front end?

"Ground clearance"

because they like the higher look............

And no I don't adjust the lights, I like the further light dispersion

but, wouldn't a level kit just lift the body and not the suspension and transfer case? you would gain approach clearance, but still have the frame and suspension at factory height?

it lifts the entire front end. Larger tires would create even more clearance

• 5 months later...